blood tests?

holly

Mummy to a prince
Reaction score
Im just wondering if anyone found out they were preg by a doctors blood test after gettin BFNS on pregnancy tests.
Ive booked in at the doctors today as im 5 days late and had milk leaking. Really hoping its not a hormone problem and there is still some hope there might be a bubba? However i did test positive the day i was due AF with my ds!! so not looking great!:cry:

hope someone can give me some positive advice! or any advice for that matter! thanks :hugs:

i dont have an answer for you but hope you get your bfp..... blood test should definately give you an answer as hcg shows up better in blood

just changed it lol sorry ladies meant to write BFN lol! BFP I WISH! GRRRR

Hi, with my 1st pregnancy (which i sadly m/c) I was 7 days late for AF and kept testing & getting BFN i went to the doctors and there test said BFN to so they took a blood test...and it was BFP ....fingers crosssed for u hun x

thanks zoe for posting has made be a little hopeful! :) sorry about your loss hun. cant believe this! i always thought if you were late...you were preg..but there is so much more to this now! like everything else, ttc etc! lol

I must admit i always thought if u were late u must be pregnant but this year my cycles have been crazy i went from a 29 day cycle to 45/50 day cycles and this month i had AF 2 weeks after my last one! Ive got my fingers crossed for you and hope u get ur bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->