Blood when i wiped

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
Ive just wiped some blood a tiny ammount, ive come home from work an gone straight on my dopler an heard heartbeat well hoping its babies, but ive been tryin to ring MW but its constanly engaged, what do i do??? im scared :cry:

calm down hun...

what was the blood like? was it browny coloured?

Hun i bleed at 20wks calm down ...

Ring your MW no joy ring EPU

xxx

Right goin docs now spoke to mw an she said might be infection so will let u know!
xx

good luck hun :hugs: i hope its nothing!

Good luck Sohpie, stay positive!!

That was a waste of fuckin time just told me to rest up and also tried to listen to heartbeat but said it was to early, i dunno if to just go hospital

I would go hun .. put your mind at ease.

Hope everything is ok :hugs:

Nothing like helping to ease your mind.

I had blood in discharge (what it looked like) at the start for weeks did my head in.

I'd play dumb regarding your GP and head to A&E although you may find a scan is not possible. Your MW should put you forward for the EPU.

Nothing to panic over I'm sure of it hun

x

Hiya, well went to hospital and had an internal not a scan though and she said that my womb is closed but a bit of the lining of the womb has come away called something like emdotris not quite sure hoe u say it, but she assured me everthing and she took swobs and will ring me if i have infection, im so glad i went i can now relax. Im having the rest of the week of work cos i need to rest she said!

Thanks girls :hugs:

aww hun im so glad!now u get sat on tht butt an rest after that scare :hugs::

Im glad things are ok sweetie ...

Rest up hunni

xxx

i agree with yvanne just plonk ur butt in front for the comp for the rest of the week and keep us company :)

:hugs: I love u lot use are like a tower of strength thanks :cry: im gettin all emotinal now!!

aww hun, no wonder ur emotional! :hugs: go get a cuppa hot choccy a coupel o nice biccies an have a nice rest xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->