Blood when i wiped

I'm glad you put your mind at rest sweetie

:hugs:

x

Ive had no more bleeding but im still bloody worried! The doctor at epu wouldnt have told me everything ok an not to worry if it wasnt though would she??

No they can't do that if there was even a worry not a definate then they would have to voice it.

Maybe you could consider a private dating scan if your worried? What town do you live in?

Im in Coventry near Birmingham there is a baby bond in bham an was gonna have the sexing scan at 16 weeks but i might consider an earlier one now didnt think of that actually! Thanks hun will look into it now!
She was adament i was fine an had nothing to worry about but i still cant help it :dohh: .
xx

Hun if there was the slighest conern they wouls havehad to tell you ...

Keep those feet up huni

xxx

Wish we had baby bond near us i really wanted and want a scan private without boring you all Im stubborn and they take the piss on peoples worries in this one nah mind the fact the price is already a piss take anyway so ive not gone for it.

imsure every thing will be fine hun, they wouldnt have said so if they were worried, here is a private clinic near by though if you really want to put your mind at rest https://www.mums.me.uk/

I am relaxing ive been in bed asleep for 2 hours this afternoon had a bath just gonna bath Kai now an then bed for us both!
Still worrying :wacko: i have been feel twitches in my tummy and im convinced its my womb contracting back im lookin into it too much now its probably just wind lol!
Dionne thanks for the link gonna show mark and see what he says!

sophie just read this, :hugs:

what a stress, but i had a few bleeds this time round, just relax and make sure ur oh takes good care of u.

feet up and rest!xxx

Sophie I'm sure everythings fine - Didn't you have a scan recently and everything was ok?

Bleeds in pregnancy are very common and most of the time a reason can never be attributed to its cause. In healthy pregnancies many are put down to infection or hormonal changes, especially if you are around the time your period would be due if you weren't pregnant. I've had pink and brown bleeds with this baby and Ky between 8 and 9 weeks and none were down to anything sinister. I had a bleed with this one the day after sex, so put it down to that as I used to bleed sometimes for the same reason because I had cervical erosion.

I'm sure everything will be fine, but I do appreciate its hard not to worry!

:hugs: Hope you are doing well. Sorry that you are having a bit of a time right now.:hugs:

Right ive woke up with a different attitude this morning for some reason, i am still full of symptoms and well i just know everything gonna be fine :wacko:
Im still resting though Mums coming to take Kai to school bless her and MIL is picking him up! Mum is coming to do my house work later also! lol im on to a winner here!
x

Don't let yourself get upset. I know it's hard. I bled several times during both of my pregnancies. It wasn't just spots...thought I was having miscarriages. Some women just bleed. Trust your gut and proceed from there.

Hope things are ok now sophie (((((hug)))) what a worry for you x

:hugs: Thanks girls.
Ive def found the babies heartbeat this time doctor told me all i was finding was my pulse at 1st :blush: and he was right cos i timed it with the pulse in my wrist an it was the same but ive def found it for sure it was so fast but not mine nor my pulse! lol

Ahhh thats whats handy with the displays on dopplers you know when its not bubs x Pain innit ... I got all excited when I heard my pulse :rofl:

:rofl: I feel such a pratt ive been makin everyone listen to it on my phone an all along its been my pulse there is no way i will be admitting it to them lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->