blood

L

Lemondrop

ok im officially crapping myself, just went to the loo and there is some blood in my underwear, now before getting my BFP i had what i took as an implantation bleed which was fine fair enough and now today im getting negative test and blood?

help?

Not sure what to suggest hun but didnt want to read and run, you could try giving NHS direct a ring? :hugs:

Sorry to ask but could it be a chemical pregnancy? I hope all is ok :hugs:

Sounds like a period to me hun!!!!

I think you should have a talk to the DR. You're in our thoughts!

It wouldnt be AF with a bfp result then a bfn...

Sorry to say it sounds like an early MC :hugs:

It won't be normal period after a BFP if there could be a problem! Please use wording carefully!!!!

Your test was strong hun - No doubt! And I would assume with no doubt read within 10 minutes. Testing wise - Are you testing late in day & getting a negative? Diluted sample at this stage would not be the best to test in.

How is the bleeding? Heavy - light - stopped? Just blood on wipe or need to wear sanitry towel?

Slight cramping can be normal in any situation right now - Sadly it can mean any of 3 things - Flaming nightmare. Any pain that makes u curl in a ball or does just concern you go with your heart & head towards A&E - NHS direct to be honest will say the same thing regardless.

My apologies if I sounded insensitive. That was not my intention.
I just read a previous thread and totally missed the picture that was also posted with it- again, we're thinking of you.

Sorry wobbles if my wording was a little off- x

Lemondrop are you using a different brand test to yesterday? - Different tests have different sensitivities, so some will show a Negative result when you get a positive on another type.
Also, as Wobbles has mentioned, this early in pregnancy a diluted sample can give a negative result. Always make sure you are testing with urine that is very dark in colour. Pale urine is too diluted to detect HCG at early gestations.
-As for the bleeding, it may be nothing sinister as many women will have some degree of bleeding during their pregnancies.

Really hope everything is ok.

If your having pain on one side please go get checked ... don't do a me!

Hope things are on the positive for you though hun,

Take care
xxx

only just seen this, im sorry hun,

How are things today, hope you are ok?

xx

It won't be normal period after a BFP if there could be a problem! Please use wording carefully!!!!

Your test was strong hun - No doubt! And I would assume with no doubt read within 10 minutes. Testing wise - Are you testing late in day & getting a negative? Diluted sample at this stage would not be the best to test in.

How is the bleeding? Heavy - light - stopped? Just blood on wipe or need to wear sanitry towel?

Slight cramping can be normal in any situation right now - Sadly it can mean any of 3 things - Flaming nightmare. Any pain that makes u curl in a ball or does just concern you go with your heart & head towards A&E - NHS direct to be honest will say the same thing regardless.

stopped totally now, it lasted only a few mins and the pain was gone in the hour

i have a bump pic now to post in gallery

glad its all stopped for you, did you re test to see if you got a BFP again?

x

Glad its stopped h un - Have you tested again?

Aww im so pleased for you hun .. glad everything is ok.

anyone klnow how i can re-size my bump pic to include it in my sig or anywhere i can add it to a ticker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->