Bloody Bleeding

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by asteri, Dec 11, 2009.

1. asteri

asteri Well-Known Member

morning, just a quick question about implantation bleeding, I have a regular 28 day cycle, (except for last month when I was two weeks late which I have spoken to my nurse about and she says that its just one of those things and as my cycle has been spot on every other month I should be back at 28 days) AF is due on 15th December, according to FF I ovulated on 29th/30th November which puts me at approx 11DPO. I have been checking my CM and CP, since about 6DPO my CM has been white and creamy almost like a lotion and my cervix has been high and soft. When I checked my CP this morning (about 6.30am) there was a small amount of blood, it was red but very light and I haven't had any bleeding yet, not even when I wipe. could this be implantation bleeding or do you think AF is on her way? I never usually bleed before my period arrives, it usually just arrives. I have also had a few other symptoms but I find the blood confusing. has anyone had/heard of this and still got a BFP? any help/advice would be appreciated

2. KittyKatBabe

KittyKatBabe Pruod Mummy to Zara Jane

Hi,

Didn't want to read and run, but I believe Implantation Bleeding can be as you described, doesn't always happen though and is more likely to not happen if makes sense. But there is a chance it could be this, usually happens between 6 - 12 dpo apparently, so if I were I would hang on in there and do a test in a few days if you can't wait for AF date, but if possible try and hold out til 18dpo as more likely to have a strong positive then.

Good luck and wishing you baby :dust: x

3. asteri

asteri Well-Known Member

Thanks kittybabe