bloody hubby

mogsanddogs

Reaction score
well i finally got a posative on my opk and decided to have an early night preseed at the ready soft cups looked out and guess what, in the first time in the 20 year ive benn with my hubby he wasnt in the mood!!!!!!!!!!!!
he has never once said no in fact hes usually the opposite.
i havent even told him im using opks so its not as if he knows im ov and felt under pressure .men why do they do this ,will try again tonight or maybe when he gets home from work:winkwink:
hope my window hasnt passed:growlmad:
anyone else had this problem with oh?

Yeah - they are are awkward things sometimes - best get your posh undies out for tonight!

think i might have missed my window as lines have got fainter on opk and ive got sharp pain in side so probably ov today so probably too late now.

at least ive ov after mc first since 16 may so thats good ,roll on next month:happydance:

poor dear I wish I knew what to say...seems they have a third sense sometimes about messing up our plans huh?

Awwwwwww sorry hun:hugs:

I guess men just dont realize how much we think about ttc:nope:

We do! (BnB'ers) :hug:

thanks girls,and yes i do think they have a sixth sense about it.

tried again last night but he was so grumpy after his bad day at work i had no chance.

only got 5 more months of ttc as we agreed that id stop when i reached 45 so a wasted month is really bad news for me :cry::cry:

Just had to share - like we do - this is actually my first post in ages, but wanted to let you know that in 16 cycles of TTC at 36, DH and I have only been successful 8 times and that is remotely successful - three of those times have been BD more than once in the fertile window - DH had issues with his job, a back problem and generally couldn't get with the programme - it was only after pointing out how badly he was upsetting me, that he pulled this thumb out, and now we have enjoyed three months of continuous trying - I am feeling much more hopeful, and he feels like he's on a mission - he talks more about having children, which shows that he has now joined me on the journey.

Sit him down, and point out how important BD is - also, try showing him the Sperm Meets Egg Plan - it was only after sharing this with DH that he understands the science of conception - he thought it was like - wham, bam thank you maam, and you're done - didn't realise that his sperm wasn't of super hero status, and that we had to keep a supply up there.

Besides, stress is relieved after sex - keep your chin up - fx'd you get there. :flower:

Awwww...I'm so sorry that the hubby hasn't been in the mood, but if you bd before your O'd you still have a chance, don't give up!

I have a job getting my OH to :sex: anytime of the month! It's difficult because we don't live together at the moment (we are working on that) and both already have kids with previous partners, so it's really hard to get alone time. And when its essential something crops up and :sex: just doesn't happen. I'm feeling neglected!!

Men!

My husband has ED and so we could only DTD once a month. I had to use opk's to try and get the timing right. Only took us 3 months to get that BFP.

Is your hubby wanting to get pregnant too? You should just be up front with him, and told him WHY you wanted to DTD so badly; and I am sure he would want to. KWIM? When myself and dh were ttc'ing he didn't want to do "it" some nights. He just didn't feel up to because he just felt so wiped out after working 12 hours, and helping me take care of our other children all evening as well. But he knew my desire to have a baby and went with it..after 'some' convincing. lol

Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->