bloody landlords!!

Luluchaos

Reaction score
I've been considering becoming a childminder since before I moved in to this property and asked, while viewing before I moved in, whether it would be ok to do it here, the estate agent says she sees no reason why not. So I sign up and double check, she asks the landlord and he says as long as there's not too many children and it's not messy or destructive, it will be fine. I check again, still smiles all around. I go to the briefings, I pay for a training course, I get the woman round to check that everything's suitable, and then go to the landlord to ask for confirmation in writing before I pay for the application and start the process... And I'm told he's sending me a letter asking for more information!! No confirmed yes, no provisional yes... Just tell me more!!

Why could this not have come up sooner?! I appreciate that he might have some questions but this is now putting into question that I'll be allowed to do it at all!! I hate people :(

I'll be so miffed if he says no now :( landlords are not to be trusted :( x

It's most likely a technicality hun... I'm sure it's frustrating, but maybe they just need (in writing) - how many kids etc... in order to approve the process? They have to protect themselves as well as you do. Just take a breathe and I'm sure all will be Ok.

It better... or else we do some recon work and give them a whats for! :haha:

Hope you get it all sorted out soon! :hugs:

Haha I know You're probably right... It just does my head in that people can't just be more transparent from the beginning... Eurgh!! Fed up... Every time you think you're sorted and think you've thought of everything, something bites you in the ass :( lol x x

I think it does but, as I said, I went to such lengths to check and double check!! That's what's annoying me... I think I even asked the agent when I was signing the tenancy agreement and she still said it would be fine.

I hope it will still be fine... I'm just tired and crabby :p one more thing trying to get me haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->