Bloody mucus after a slip

dinidani

just a little bit preggo
Reaction score
So last night i slipped on kids bubble mix managed to catch my self woke up in extrem pain baby is kicking and moving normally but just went to the toilet and a lot of pink mucus not bleeding but at 29 almost 30 weeks is it to be concerned not contracting and dont want to have a feel at cervix as dont want to do more damage is it worth going in to get checked over or am i over thinking as im really not prepared for birth of my daughter let alone even labour havent even got anything for a hospital bag now im panakin if i was to go into labour i have nothing for after the birth really wasnt expecting her until due date or later xx

Where are you from? If your in the uk it's not likely they would do an internal without extremely good reason. I do think it's best to get call your midwife and at least get their advice x

I agree with Xarlene. I think it's worth getting checked out.

I agree withy the others, I’d go and get checked out or at least advice just for some peace of mind. I know how you feel with being unprepared, I’m 30 weeks too and we have barely anything to show for her being here in 10 weeks. I’m trying not to panic xx

definitely should be checked out with any bleeding at this stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->