Bloody pregnancy mask :(

Jessicahide

Reaction score
All 4 of my previous pregnancies i have had the "mask" around the corner of my mouth and a line down my chest... This time, it's on the usual places plus, cheeks my temple, my chin :( Oh why!!!!

I'm sorry. I've never had that. It must be frustrating. :(

I got a fuzzy line down my belly with my fist, but it went away after I had her. I got the same with my second... but unfortunately it never went away that time. :-/

Its patches of darker skin that appear, it happens on darker skinned women, i am olive skinned as i am part greek :( Sucks!! Looks like loads of freckles have joined together in a big blob on your skin....

My cousin got a dark patch on her face (she's not dark skinned), but I never have. I'm fighting acne (I normally have adult acne, it cleared up with my first pregnancy, but not this one) and it's a constant frustrating battle for me. I'm sure the patches aren't any less frustrating.

My cousin got a dark patch on her face (she's not dark skinned), but I never have. I'm fighting acne (I normally have adult acne, it cleared up with my first pregnancy, but not this one) and it's a constant frustrating battle for me. I'm sure the patches aren't any less frustrating.

Sorry to hear about your skin battle :( have you heard of ketsugo by any chance? Its a spray to irradicate acne, i used it as a teen and it was a godsend

Here is a link xxx

https://www.expresschemist.co.uk/product_8143_ketsugo-spray.html

My face is easily irritated from products so I have to be careful what I use. The stuff I'm using right now is as gentle as it get for the active ingredient and it still makes my face dry and raw. I live in the US, but I'll see if they have any products with that active ingredient. My acne isn't as easily taken care of compared to the averge teen acne that generally clears up. I'm starting to see some improvement with my current regimen, so I'll see how that goes first! Thanks!

My skin gets like this too. I have dark pigmentation on my neck and upper chest this time.

And with the previous pregnancies I have also had skin tags which i find irritating.

My skin gets like this too. I have dark pigmentation on my neck and upper chest this time.

And with the previous pregnancies I have also had skin tags which i find irritating.

:( i bet! I think mine is worse this time because it's caused by estrogen and i am having a girl...

Sucks!!

I dont have anything like that but do have stupidly dry skin all round my chin looks a bit like a shaving rash :dohh:

I dont have anything like that but do have stupidly dry skin all round my chin looks a bit like a shaving rash :dohh:

I've got that on the side of my mouth, no amount of moisturising seems to help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->