bloody show whats next?

jen435

our miracle is on the way
Reaction score
(TMI ALERT) so the last few weeks i have been having braxon hicks contractions. Then yesterday my cervix is extremely high and posterior i was 1.5 cm dilated and they said i was having labor contractions so they sent me to hospital to be evaluated. the MW couldnt even reach my cervix. they sent me home 3hrs later since my contractions stopped. today i had 2 bm and at 9:30pm lost me mucous plug. it was a glob of clear bloody mucous then bright red mucous to a pink tint. there was alot. im having no pain or contractions today but had a huge amount of energy today.. any one have this happen? what can i expect next?

Hi, that had always been my signs before delivery. Shouldn't be too long before yours.. You will slowly feel your contractions coming in. Besides, you will know when it's the real time (mummy's instinct)

All the best & have a smooth delivery!!

I thought I had my show yesterday. It was exactly as you described. Yesterday I was so bummed that nothing happened. Anyway, I woke up this morning, done a wee and wiped and I saw what was DEFINITELY my show. I don't want to get into the goary details but it was totally different than yesterday which I guess was just the start of it.

So sit tight, bounce on your ball just incase there's more to come! I'm hoping contractions start soon for the both of us!!! Fingers crossed! x

Been having my show since I had my sweep on Monday. I also been having strong irregular contractions. I am to be induced Friday, but really starting to think I won't make it.

Been having my show since I had my sweep on Monday. I also been having strong irregular contractions. I am to be induced Friday, but really starting to think I won't make it.

I had a sweep on Monday and lost what I think was my mucus plug on Tuesday night.

Nothing after that but woke up this morning and think I had my show.

I know this doesn't really help you but I'm in the same boat so hopefully something happens for us soon xx

When I had my show, there was A LOT. I've never seen anything like it or thought there would be so much. Once that happened, I was in labour and my DD was born the following early evening. Hopefully it's the start of something for you. X

Fingers crossed that its the start of things for you, but just to mention you said you were with your midwife yesterday and she preformed an internal exam on you, it's quite common after an internal that you will experience some spotting or pinky mucous. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->