Bloody Teething !!!!

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Anyone else have a bad teether?? Dec has never been good with teething but this past month has been awful:hissy: He is so cranky, crying screaming, tempers and I know it is his teeth because he is pulling at his ears and putting his hands in his mouth all the time, He has cut 4 molars this month and I think that is the main problem, but OMG I am at cracking point, he is in the process of cutting 2 canines and sometimes I just want to up and leave :cry: I feel so sorry for him but when he is screaming and nothing I do helps him I just want to sit beside him and cry myself !!!
Has anyone had a baby/toddler that has had it so bad with teething?? He is still sleeping through but during the day he just cries non stop. I have had him to the doctors just incase there is something else but no all is fine he is just teething, she looked in his mouth and said that his little gums were really red, poor little mite, calpol, teething gel and teething powders dont help him, anyone any other suggestions ??
Thanks for letting me get that out girls and thanks for reading but I really do think I am on the verge of a breakdown so any help will be most grateful xx

We have such similar boys hun. Josh is the same as Declun. He's a nightmare at the moment, and I am struggling. There are days where he screams and screams and cry, when he doesn't cry he moans... Some night are hell!!!

I hate seeing him in such pain... I also would like to have a break ! I feel worn out.

Hope they get better :hugs::hugs:

Addison is TERRIBLE with teething. I have found a great solution. Hylands teething tablets. They have worked wonders for us. You can find them at any drug store, I guess depending on where you are located. But check it out. I am finally getting some sleep now.

We have such similar boys hun. Josh is the same as Declun. He's a nightmare at the moment, and I am struggling. There are days where he screams and screams and cry, when he doesn't cry he moans... Some night are hell!!!

I hate seeing him in such pain... I also would like to have a break ! I feel worn out.

Hope they get better :hugs::hugs:

Isnt it awful knowing you cant do anything for them :hissy: I am not to bad with the nights he still sleeps all night but during the day he is a right cranky pants. He has been crying now for a solid hour and it worries me because I keep thinking what if there is something wrong with him, he has big fat tears rolling down his little cheeks but he wont let me comfort him:cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->