Bloody Trashy TROLLOP!!!

Imi

Reaction score
The "THING" that visits the other "thing" that lives across the street has just had a first class barny with this weeks shag buddy ..... shouting screaming and generally making a scean and herself looking common (nothing new)

So after swearing, yelling and kicking off at this bloke .... She picks up one of the kids plastic toy boxes and LAUNCHED it at him over the fence ( We have a road between the houses its a one way street)

It hits him, toys go EVERYWHERE and the TOYS and the BOX miss my NEW car by fooking inches!!!

Nearly went out and ragged her from one end of the street to the other!!!

WHY do people think it is acceptable to damage OUR CARS!!!

Can't WAIT till i move .... im SOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY RIGHT NOW!

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Just be glad your out of there soon ... smile and leave the trash behind :D

eeeshk! she sounds a delightful woman ! lol

Go poke her eyes out !

She is just scutty!

Couldn't believe the scean she was making!

But throwing things around the street??? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

xxx

I Hate things like that!!! It pisses me off that people think they can damage your property and get away with it.......most the time they do!!!

I rent a car space (cos I live in town & can only park outside my house for an hour b4 getting a tkt! Although people who come in to town shopping obviosly get priority over me parking on my own doorstep...anyway)
On Sunday night I parked my car out the front & when I went to bed I noticed a car had parked in MY space which is at the back of my house!!
So Monday morning its still there....so I'm risking getting a tkt!! Went over to the car and it was full of beer lids and lads mags! I decided to lock the car in as my space has a post which you lock to stop people robbing your car!!

Looked out of my window an hour later and the car has escaped and there's this other car jump starting it!! Stormed out only to find they'd ripped my security post and the space's next to me out of the ground!!

Apparently they had broken down the night before, so I said what gives you the right to park in my space?? The lad asked me 'If I was starting?' Its quite obvious that I'm PG.....so I was threatened by some fat Basta*d (he told me to 'Fuck off or he'd knock me out!') when I asked if he was going to pay for the damage......to which he denyed doing anything......he'd either stashed the post's in the car or thew them in the canal!

Apparently it was another lads car who was just stood there watching so I went to call the police on my mob to which they all jumped in the car and drove off!!!

The police done Jack Shit, I had descriptions, car reg etc too!! A 9mth pregnant woman was threatened by a group of lads!!??

The thing is the lad who's car it was worked at the local leisure centre as he had the uniform on so I called and reported him to them!

Whats this world coming to???

(sorry to hog ur post Imi, just thought I'd share what happend to me!)

Rant away ...

We lost some value on our car (the punto we traded in for my new one) due to the damage done to it on this street after we move in ...

LIKE I PAY NEARLY £7K FOR SOME ARSEHOLE TO DAMAGE IT!

Makes me so mad nobody on this street has ANY respect for ANYONE elses property.

Scutty twats be glad to move ......

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry about what happened to you sam, next timetake a crow bar out with you!!

xxx

:hugs: Some rough t#ats about aint there! Makes me cringe!
x

Yeah like i'd miss a hole in the head.

We are scared to buy anything new!!

We didn't wanna buy our new car but had to as we had NO SPACE at all in the focus or the punto ....

WISH i could have moved sooner!

DAMN gavin and his sperms lol!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back