blowing farts... lol

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Dont know what you call it, but all day she has been copying me blowing fart noises haha. I usually stick my tongue out and blow and she has been doing it all day too... soooo cute. And then she laughs after haha.

I call them raspberries and Hannah does this all the time. Especially when she gets mad :rofl: Not so funny though when her mouth is full of carrots

Aw the raspberry noises - they are so cute! :) x

seriously summer is still obsessed with doing this sometimes when she wakes in the night she will just lie in her cot for at least 30 min no exageration and blow raspberries its funny for the first few mins then it becomes quite annoying lol!

seriously summer is still obsessed with doing this sometimes when she wakes in the night she will just lie in her cot for at least 30 min no exageration and blow raspberries its funny for the first few mins then it becomes quite annoying lol!

lmao... that is too funny!

seriously summer is still obsessed with doing this sometimes when she wakes in the night she will just lie in her cot for at least 30 min no exageration and blow raspberries its funny for the first few mins then it becomes quite annoying lol![/QUOTE}

ugh Hannah's done this to us :rofl: And when she's done with her bottles now she blows a huge raspberry at me

haha you gota laugh at them havnt you, summer thinks its hilarious at 3am lying blowing raspberries really loud!

haha how cute...i cant wait for archie to start doing stuff like that i want to hear him giggle so bad lol x

Raspberry hehe Caitlin still does them at me cheeky Moo :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->