Blue dye (not getting hopes up!!!)

My ic's were very faint while my free had a nice line. Fingers crossed your not out yet x

My BLUE DYE test that confirmed my son looked exactly like that, at 9dpo. Exactly. Hoping it's your BFP.

Looks positive to me. I've had early positives with both my girls and they looked like that :)

Thanks all. I took a first response rapid result today and no hint of a line. I have ovarian failure so it would have been an absolute miracle to have a sticky. It's ok.

Sorry hun, really thought that was it! Blue dyes are terrible!

Rapid result is not a good brand for early detection. It takes 50mIU/ml to show positive. You have to get the First Response early results which is 6.2-6.5mIU/ml

Good luck! :flower:

Rapid result is not a good brand for early detection. It takes 50mIU/ml to show positive. You have to get the First Response early results which is 6.2-6.5mIU/ml

Good luck! :flower:

True. I have some coming in the mail. So, we'll see. :)

Ugh: rollercoaster:
Evil blue positive tests last week followed by no pink line on at least 10 dollar store cheapies, and today, I tested with FMU pink dye, this morning and got a light line within the time limit. So I tested with another one about an hour later (not fmu) and negative.
I'm going crazy.
I'm 16 dpo

Ooo exciting! Test again in the morning!

Post the pics! I've had similar experiences this month. Took a frer this morning at 15dpo, thought I could see a faint line but decided if it wasn't clearly visible on a frer even if it was a bfp it wasn't going to end well, started spotting 10 mins later (really wish I hadn't wasted an expensive frer!) and it appears af is now here.

Hopefully you will have a different outcome, when does af normally arrive?

Post the pics! I've had similar experiences this month. Took a frer this morning at 15dpo, thought I could see a faint line but decided if it wasn't clearly visible on a frer even if it was a bfp it wasn't going to end well, started spotting 10 mins later (really wish I hadn't wasted an expensive frer!) and it appears af is now here.

Hopefully you will have a different outcome, when does af normally arrive?

That's the thing. My cycles are crazy 15-53 days, I have ovarian failure so the chances of this happening are more miraculous than actually possible. I have the blues in the original post (I think). I'll post the pink dye in a few minutes.

Ah I see. Yes I saw the blue dye. Really hope this is it for then! Fx!

This am was positive, last night negative and second pee if today was negative too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 83
I would be going to the doctor to get bloodwork hon because that pink dye looks positive if taken within the time limit! Hope it's for you :flower:

I would be going to the doctor to get bloodwork hon because that pink dye looks positive if taken within the time limit! Hope it's for you :flower:

Totally agree! I'm going to go spend more on another set of tests and retake tomorrow morning before I do

That def looks positive. Hope it continues

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->