Blue dye (not getting hopes up!!!)

Looks positive! That plus the blue dye surely can't be wrong. Really hoping for a miracle for you

Just saw the pink test. Was that within the time? That really looks + to me.

Ok, two Frer later: I took one with a four hour hold yesterday, negative, took one this morning fmu, negative.

I think it was a fluke. I don't feel pregnant. I thought this was my miracle month. I'm not sure at what point the wishful thinking goes away, clearly I haven't quite accepted my biological position.

Anyway, that's a wrap I guess. Big fat bummer.

Hellodarling i also suffer from high FSH/LH am currently in the middle of getting more investigations done by a Fertility Doctor, my GP told me because of my levels it looks like ive got low ovarian reserve or my ovaries are failing. However this month i started too get ewcm again and have got positive OPK yesterday and blaring positive today so i think im O'ing again!! Unfortunately OH is working away until tomorrow but will still give things a go. Please dont lose faith because you can still conceive it just makes things harder when your hormone levels are out of sync. I started taking B6 this cycle, eating healthy, drinking loads of water, cut out caffeine and am back at the gym and im hoping this is helping with my high levels and making me O again. Fingers crossed for your next cycle. Are you OPKing? xx

Hellodarling i also suffer from high FSH/LH am currently in the middle of getting more investigations done by a Fertility Doctor, my GP told me because of my levels it looks like ive got low ovarian reserve or my ovaries are failing. However this month i started too get ewcm again and have got positive OPK yesterday and blaring positive today so i think im O'ing again!! Unfortunately OH is working away until tomorrow but will still give things a go. Please dont lose faith because you can still conceive it just makes things harder when your hormone levels are out of sync. I started taking B6 this cycle, eating healthy, drinking loads of water, cut out caffeine and am back at the gym and im hoping this is helping with my high levels and making me O again. Fingers crossed for your next cycle. Are you OPKing? xx

I am opking, usually get a surge around day 8 doc thinks I'm ovulating (we have seen follicles on ultrasound) but that my eggs are bad. My LH is about 27 and my FSH is about 33. I was told that our only real option is a donor egg since mine most likely won't make it past an 8cell split, that won't even implant.

I think I'm just in a stage of denial right now. I keep trying to reverse this but it's really not reversible. I take B1,6,12, and folic acid along with Royal jelly, coq10, bee propolis/pollen, prenatals, several different probiotics, and pqq along with wheat grass. I could use more water for sure.

I hate getting my hopes up like this.

Just saw the pink test. Was that within the time? That really looks + to me.

It was within the time...Blues were also but the FRERs didn't agree, more dos about 10 dollar store tests. Lol

Sorry :(, I really would have said that test was positive. I've done lots of cheep tests and never had a line like that within the limit if I wasnt pregnant but I never got a line on one without getting a better line on a FRER.

Might still be worth getting bloods done. They just really look positive!

:hugs: that def looked positive.

I agree, I thought so too. With a total of three bfp outweighed by 13 bfn, I'm siding with bfn. AF still hasn't showed but I took the last frer yesterday and no line. I'm 38, with fSH of 32 and LH over 26 on cd3, I just need to accept this.

I had a patient with an fsh of 29 conceive (with a trigger shot)... But anything can be possible.

I had a patient with an fsh of 29 conceive (with a trigger shot)... But anything can be possible.

Holy awesome hope batman! I hope my egg quality is still good. I go to the RE on thursday so we'll have more answers <3 thank you!!!!

I'm stalking you now also....that looks good. Fingers crossed for you!

hellodarling, just out of curiosity, why didn't they do an AMH on CD3 when they did the FSH/LH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->