Blueberries!

Jetters

Reaction score
Hello fluff lovers :hugs:

I know i'm all over this section at the moment and i've still got six months till I'll have a real baby wearing this stash i'm building- but I like to be prepared!!

So far i've got loads of mothercare smart nappies in size 1 which will be the 'main' nappies, and then a handful of Itti's too because I love them and can't resist the cuteness!!

I've decided to buy one set of brand new nappies and so have picked Blueberries because everyone seems to LOVE them on here!!! Am I right?!

My questions... where do you buy them from? Which sites can you recommend?
Aaaaand should I go with sized (like all of the other ones i've been buying) or just buy the one-size?

Thanks!!

I love my BBs, they keep Theos skin really dry and contain pee and poop no problem. The BTP ones are a bit bulky on him yet (he was 9lb 7oz Sunday) but not so bulky he cant wear them, he is perfectly comfy in them. I have some sized ones I bought on offer (mediums and large no small) TBH Id go with BTP over onesize in the more expensive nappies so you get much more wear out of them.

I have bought them from several different sites...tend to go with wherever is cheapest!!
Babybots have some popper minky BBs for £19.50 in some colours they have BB deluxe for £17.99 (they have some great deals on lots of different types of nappy)

I only have BTP blueberries and they're a touch bulky but not TOO bad, they'll look better as she gets bigger and while she's small and not walking/crawling the bulkiness isn't too much of an issue.

I don't have any practical nappies, they're al pretty, colourful and minkies :lol: What I'd say is... only buy the ones you really like and love the look of as you won't reach for them and will always prefer the prettier ones. Like squish... :lol:

x

Also, TBH, I prefer Issy bears to blueberries. They're just as soft but more stylish and the insert is SO comfy... I'd sleep on it :rofl:

Hello fluff lovers :hugs:

I know i'm all over this section at the moment and i've still got six months till I'll have a real baby wearing this stash i'm building- but I like to be prepared!!

So far i've got loads of second hand Little Lambs and Tots Bots and Bambino Mio's in size 1 which will be the 'main' nappies, and then a handful of Itti's too because I love them and can't resist the cuteness!!

I've decided to buy one set of brand new nappies and so have picked Blueberries because everyone seems to LOVE them on here!!! Am I right?!

My questions... where do you buy them from? Which sites can you recommend?
Aaaaand should I go with sized (like all of the other ones i've been buying) or just buy the one-size?

Thanks!!

Aww yea I like Blueberries, especially the new prints, gorgeous relatively trim day nappies :thumbup:

Is it naughty to say meeee :haha: :blush: Stratford nappies also sell them aswell as cyber strawberry and babykind.

I've only ever tried the one size and not had any problems. They do take a few washes though to get the hemp up to full absorbancy.

https://www.usednappies.co.uk/NEW-F...O------,name,55914,auction_id,auction_details

Works out at £18.35 each :D

I love my BBs, they were a tad bulky to start with but still worked great. Now Imi is chunkier they fit perfectly x

Oop, double post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->