blueberry nappies on offer

dippy dee

Reaction score
Sorry ladies to do this to you and please don't shout but blueberry nappies only £16 look https://www.clothiebots.co.uk/shop/category_44/BlueBerry-Nappies.html?shop_param=cid=&

haha my OH said something very rude then....
No food for a week now Ive bought those...!!
Only just noticed....free delivery too....whoo!

I just bought a pink spots on chocolate!!! :happydance: My first Blueberry!!

sara you love me i knew you would look as i know you love bb's and plus like me you can't miss a bargain xx
Kirsten i can't wait to see pics of Freya in her bb.

I haven't bought 1 yet as my pp tree is a little bit low but i will get a bb one day haha

:happydance: I actually really cut down at my supermarket shop today so that I could buy a nappy this week :rofl: It was the only way Jake would agree to it!!

How bad is that, lol.

:happydance: I actually really cut down at my supermarket shop today so that I could buy a nappy this week :rofl: It was the only way Jake would agree to it!!

How bad is that, lol.

Haha, I must admit Im making the absolute most of this bedrest business....OH feels bad so I can basically buy what I like and get away with it....at least until there is no food left in the house anyway :blush:

lol @starving themselves for more fluff!!!!LOL i have restrained myself as i'm gettin one of the new prints :)

My problem is Ive now found the baby legs that will go with the new nappies Ive ordered......I think I have a problem......

Which ones have you found? I have some BG ones, but not found anything to match any others I have. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->