Bluewater Meet!!! EVERYONE welcome - Friday 26th June

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
Update
looks like we've all decided on bluewater as there isn't that much between them!

looks like we've decided a date guys - Friday 26th June meeting about 12pm as that always seems to give people time to get there :happydance:

meeting in the winter garden food court which is on the lower level - between john lewis and m and s!

also we can get a rough list of who's coming :D

Princess_Bump and Maddi
Embo126 and Lily
Polo_Princess and Brooke
Tinkerbells and bump
LeedsForever and Courtney
Neece and kai
RachieBaby24 and Maley
xlaurax and oliver
xkatx and oliver
glamgirl and jayden
becky and jacob
wishingonastar and bump
MrsPhillips and bump
gnomette
katiensam and ella
bigbloomerz

-------------------------------

bluewater -

https://www.bluewater.co.uk/

I'm definatley up for it, lakeside is only an hour or so away!!!

Don't mind either, when were you thinking of hun?

oh excellent :D i'm not sure guys! what sort of dates do you fancy? i'm pretty easy :D maybe the beginning of june? xx

Quite possibly hun!!

What junction of M25 is it off?

Begining of june sounds good with me hun!!

Holly, lakeside is the last junction this side of the dartford bridge, bluewater is the first one after the bridge :)

yay! its junction 30/31 holly.

i don't mind either - i will poll the two for everyone and wont vote cos i don't mind :D then we can choose a date :)

edit ... go advanced and the option should be at the bottom like it normally is

if its not let me know and i'll put one on for you :)

Ooh me! Pleeeeeeeeease do Bluewater!! I love it there! Would love to met some of you finally!!!

there, added for you hun

my buttons are different from yours so forget whats where :rofl:

If I can jump in with you Carly babe we'll be there, I like bluewater more! Please don't pick near the 3rd of June as I have my scan and Britney on the same day!

yay em you've found the thread, was going to link it to you :yipee: course sweetie, was going to ask if you fancied coming always my darling, i like our road trips :yipee:

yep not the 3rd of june, if anyone else can't do any dates please let us no :D and hopefully holly can poll again for us re dates:D

Just the week of 3rd June for me (that I can't do) - it's mine, my twin sister and my brothers birthday that day and brother coming over from Australia = BIG party!!! Think he wins over you guys I'm afraid!!!:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->