Bluewater Meet!!! EVERYONE welcome - Friday 26th June

Ill pop it into my diary around that date, but will kinda need to no by tuesday the date so i can book it off with work!! xxx

im the same need to know soon, as if its not the tues I need to pull a few strings... if i can :(

Awww have a lovely time peeps, Im 20 min away from Bluewater in the car, so i'll come next time :D hopefully with a bump at least xx

I would love to come, but couldn't do any of those dates due to time off work....Dh's sister is getting married on the Saturday so i had to book my two days off as the Friday & Saturday!

Never mind, if its a sucess, perhaps it can be done again :blush:

oh such a shame ladies you can't make it :( def do the same place to meet again xx

Add me please! I don't mind any day. I'd rather not a Friday though - would prefer not to be caught on the M25 in rush hour on a Friday! Ooh, ooh, exciting!!!:happydance::happydance:

hey ladies, i can do any of those dates as will be on maternity leave then...will wait and see what date you all settle on and me and bump will come along...provided I haven't gone into labour early!!! :)

updated rough list of who's coming, please say if i've missed any one :D xx

I dont mind anyday, Thursday is my birthday but i'll be spending the day on my own with Oliver anyway as OH is away with work so could do that day aswell :)

looks like date has been decided, i've up dated my original post :D

any idea's where in bluewater?? xx

How about outside M&S that way we can all meet up together? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back