Bluewater meet!

Hayley90

Complete
Reaction score
Take 3!!!

Ok, so the last one for Gee's lunch was cancelled, so we need another one! The babies are all growing so quickly im starting to forget what they all look like!! Im guessing the usual bunch will want to pop along.. (me, gee, sarah, tiggs, jessa maybe alex?? who else!?)

Dates - i can only do weekends, so Saturdays or Sundays are best, but if there are any random bank holidays coming up i guess we could do that too!

So, who's up for it, and does anyone have any particular dates in mind? This saturday might be too short notice? xxx

I can do this saturday!! :D OH can chauffer me!! :p xx

I'm a bit tooooooo heavily pregnant right now to think about it but i'd love to come to a meet sometime and bluewater isnt too far from me if you'd be happy for a new face :flower:

:dance: Yesssssss!!!!! sam sam sam sam sam (err, and jen :rofl: ) oooh yayyy!!! i can do this saturday, i hope everyone else can!

Butterflies - of course you can come to the next one! We do them every couple of months or so, we have quite a little group forming.. and newborns are ALWAYS welcome :lol: xx

:dance: Yesssssss!!!!! sam sam sam sam sam (err, and jen :rofl: ) oooh yayyy!!! i can do this saturday, i hope everyone else can!

Butterflies - of course you can come to the next one! We do them every couple of months or so, we have quite a little group forming.. and newborns are ALWAYS welcome :lol: xx

:happydance: Yey!!!! Will be lovely to meet some of you ladies from here!!! I will keep my eyes peeled from the next bluewater meet then :happydance: :flower:

I'm super excited!!!! I can meet you and Harrison!! :D xx

:dance::dance: fiiinally!!! Harrison gets to meet another baby too... oohh he will love Sam! He might be a bit nervous of him though :lol:

Oooooh i hope the others see this or the link in my sig, we need them to come along too! x

I'll go and post in Sarah's journal!! :D:D xx

Jen sent me here :D i'll let Sarah and Jess know :D

I can only do this Sunday as we're at a party on Saturday :(

btw are we still going to Jens the following Saturday if this goes ahead :haha: thought i better check :haha:

:wave: I saw Jen mention this to Sarah in her journal so thought I'd come and gatecrash. I can't do this saturday (fob visit and a birthday party) but I can do sunday.

can all of us do Sunday??

And Sarah, i think so :lol: Dont see why not, lets all gatecrash Jens ;) x

Sam can make Sunday Hayley, no fear!! ;) xx

Sunday is fab for us :) shops open at 11? So what time shal we meet and shall we do outside JL like usual? X

i thought they opened at 10, lucky i didnt arrive early :rofl:

Yeah JL is best i think... foooooooood!!!!! Yo Sushi has highchairs now girls ;) x

i would come but no one told me and i will have to find funds :(

well i didnt spot it then :haha: But i doubt i will be able to come as we now need to buy a new bloody bed :dohh:

Woooop, JL at 11!! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->