Bluewater meet!

phew glad i'm not the only one :haha:

I don't mind where you go as I won't be eating. :p xx

is there no where we can go so that you can eat Jen?

If only.... :( I don't mind though, Sam dislikes me eating anyway!! :rofl: I dropped some mashed potato on him earlier, and crisps yesterday!! :p xx

If only.... :( I don't mind though, Sam dislikes me eating anyway!! :rofl: I dropped some mashed potato on him earlier, and crisps yesterday!! :p xx

I swear Alex started eating long before 6 months, he was forever getting crumbs of toast, biscuits or chocolate on him when he was plugged in :haha:

Aww at Alex eating the crumbs, and poor Sam ... Jen OT but can Sam get coeliacs? Is it a hereditary thing, or environmental (ignorant, but im intrigued!)

i dont mind that no one likes sushi, im overly obsessed with it :lol: I eat pretty much anything as you've all noticed by now, and im starting my diet again tomorrow so will eat salady things i think.

cant wait to see you all and the mini people too. Is jessa coming Sarah? x

Sadly it's genetic, so there is a chance he will have it too. :( But he could have the genetics and not develop it for years, but I hope he doesn't so much!! xx

OMG Jen you aren't far off being Bnb elite and Hayley isn't that far behind you. When do you find time to post so much???

I've been off work since 1st March on maternity leave!! :D xx

I'm talking to Martin... I put away money this week for the food shopping... and I have just seen the balance of the savings account lol!

Yeah, Jen is further ahead than me now because of her bumper mat leave!! Whereas i stopped posting for almost a whole month :( Im slacking!!!!
x

Im going :D Martin told me to get my arse out the house and enjoy myself.

Jess cant come as shes going to church :(

yay gemma :D

hayley will you keep me on the straight and narrow salad road pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - dont let me eat anything BAD at all!!!

ok, we can be healthy together!! Not leon though, wasnt keen last time, and harrison wont like the seeds :dohh: they get stuck to his teeth/tongue and he freaks out and throws a wobbly :dohh:

I was going to suggest pizza express as they have a pram park? :shrug: i'll eat anything :lol:

Mmmmmm pizza express garlic dough balls :munch: Where is it in BW? Where are we meeting and when?

Sounds good to me :) also got paid more from work than I was expecting..:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->