Bluewater meet!

Hayley is under strict orders to make me come, and to smile...

I dont care where we eat, I wont be having a lot tho xx

Tiggs - pizza expres is in between house of Fraser and John Lewis, down in the village... Where waterstones and paperchase are etc :)

John Lewis at 11 yes? I'm excited! X

Tiggs - pizza expres is in between house of Fraser and John Lewis, down in the village... Where waterstones and paperchase are etc :)

John Lewis at 11 yes? I'm excited! X

JL at 11, although I'm so excited, I'll probably be ridiculously early. :rofl: xx

im always early.... :dohh: although, the older harrison gets, the later i arrive :rofl:

Given that Sam's wakeup time for the day is currently 3.30, I'll not be late. :D xx

I'll be late, I always am if it involves leaving the house before midday. Save us a seat and highchair at pizza express. Do we need to book a table?

tbh i dont think i will be able to afford to eat so i might just give it a miss this time sorry. x

Pizza express booked for 7 adults (Sue, Sarah, Hayley, Georgie, Jen, Gem and me) plus 5 highchairs (Ozzie, Izzie, Harrison, Oliver and Alex) at midday under my name in case I'm late. They open at 12 so we should get served quickly. I have printed a voucher that allows us 2 meals for £12 (pizza, pasta or salad). If we order 8 meals the kidlets can share the spare one.

Pizza express booked for 7 adults (Sue, Sarah, Hayley, Georgie, Jen, Gem and me) plus 5 highchairs (Ozzie, Izzie, Harrison, Oliver and Alex) at midday under my name in case I'm late. They open at 12 so we should get served quickly. I have printed a voucher that allows us 2 meals for £12 (pizza, pasta or salad). If we order 8 meals the kidlets can share the spare one.

Thats a good idea, i was going to share with Oliver anyways as he wont eat anything that i dont have in front of me atm. Plus he is off his food a little bit xx

ahhh Tiggs you're wonder woman! I was thinking of vouchers this morning, but i have no way to print as the machine isnt set up on this bloody PC.

i will see you all there :D x

See you at 11 chicks & chicklets xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"