Blummin hiccups!

salski

BFP with honeymoon baba
Reaction score
Hello all

Is it normal for your baby to get hiccups 5-6 times a day? They last between 5 and 10 mins each time and they do my head in. There seems to be no correlation as to when she gets them - middle of night, morning, after food, before food, hot drink, cold drink swimming, walking, watching TV?!?!?!
Anyone elses baby with hiccups so blummin often?

Sal xx

i get them loads probably about 3-4 times a day, hopefully means he's got a strong set of lungs from all that breathing practice :)

yes and i love them x

Yup my lil man has them loads too I only struggle with it when I lay down as they are sooo strong it makes me feel a bit funny xxx

Yep my baba gets them too and one of favourite times is wen I'm after going to the loo at 4 in the morning so I'm awake for another while boohoo lol

But there a great sign of there digestive system working well and you can count them as one of your daily movements :haha:

This one gets the hiccups lots! 3 or 4 times a day at least, sometimes its a little annoying other times it's nice.

Mine doesn't get them as often as she used to - it was anything between 1-6 times a day at one point! Now it's only twice a week i'd say but they last for atleast 20 minutes a time now, so so so annoying! lol Spoke to my midwife today about something my LO does that's very strange during hiccups - if I start talking, she'll stop.. then start again when I shut up! The weirdest child ever! lol

Mine gets them loads as well, there doesn't seem to be any pattern.

Yeah mine gets them quite often, though not as much as he used to. Is there any reason why they should get less frequent near the end?

She's only had them once and that was last night! I was getting worried because my son ALWAYS had them!

Yeah mine gets them.
Its apparently quite normal though so dont be worrying :)

Yeah any amount, loads or none is normal... it doesn't compare to when they're out of the womb either aparently, its just something they do.. I find it happens a lot when I eat something tasty to her lol usually something sweet xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->