Blurry Blue Line on ClearBlue?

babydust92

Reaction score
How reliable are ClearBlue? I know they are a big company but I've always heard of blue dyes not being as effective or reliable as pink dyes. I decided to take one as it's Valentines Day and after looking at my Period Calendar I noticed I started getting tender boobs a few days after my 'suspected' ovulation. The last time and only time I had tender boobs that early was when I was pregnant last year (didn't last).

Before the 2 minute mark was up I noticed a faint but not so faint you need to squint line. It was a blurry blue line where the test line should be. After about 10-20 minutes that line is still there and the best way to describe it is it has a very thin sharp blue line and on the right side of the sharp line it has a blue shadow.

Should I get my hopes up and surprise my partner with it being a special day??

I have took ClearBlue before and after my CP I never got a line and when I was pregnant about 10 dpo it was as faint as it is now.

I will post pics soon.

Pics. The one with the light background is just after the 2 minute mark and the others are after 20 mins. I'm sorry they aren't any clearer.

IMG_20190214_142842_1.jpg IMG_20190214_142838.jpg IMG_20190214_135046_1.jpg IMG_20190214_142816.jpg

Hi hon
I can see a v v v f line.
I used CB when I found out I was pregnant but read a load of horror stories about them giving false positives.
I wud highly recommend getting the FRER brand that's what I got my husband to go and get after I got the faint line on the CB. And with the FRER I got a very obvious positive.
Blue dye tests are not the best. Pink dye is more reliable.
Hope this is it for you good luck

I see it but I had blue evaps on those. I would take a pink dye test .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->