bmi over 35 ladies scan problems

blessfull

Reaction score
i have a high bmi,and alot of weight on my stomach, just went for my scan and been told they cant see the heart chambers, valves etc, because its too grainy and they cant get enough detail. you can see it pumping/beating but not the detail. so know i have to go see a special scanning doctor :cry::cry: any one else had this ?

My nhs records always say maternal bmi too high for a clear scan. My private scans have NEVER had a problem. I don't think nhs equipment is that great compared to private so I say it's them
Not me, if that makes sense. :)

On an older machine they couldnt get a few of the checks/measurements because of the quality of the picture, however they took me into another scan room with a better scanner and everything was fine. I think its more dependant on the equipment they have xx

Ive never heard of that before....they must be in need of a replacement machine! Surely people of all shapes and sizes have u/s without problem....otherwise it would be more of a 'well known' complaint?!

size 20 here, and they never had a problem with any of my scans.

Sounds like they need a new machine! What Shits!

defo not bmi issue!! im bmi of 40 and my scan pics have been perfect even when i went private for a 4D scan. Dont let it get u down the hospital your at clearly has outdated machines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->