BnB Brides to be....your dates please!

Updates: Carly i want the info now its booked! yey xx

Can I be the first to be added to 2013, 25/02/2013

Thank you xx

OH and I have decided to change our date to 13th september 2013 for various reasons. Would appreciate it if you could update this on the list. Thanks muchly :D

I'm getting married on the 9th May 2010!

could you please add me...29th of january 2011

27th October 2009 :happydance:

We're having our marriage validated at Church, so it's a religious wedding as we've already been married legally. I'm soooooo excited!

Hi :)

I am a newbie to the forum and was sooo happy to see this msg board here! :happydance:

My name is sarah and my fiance and i are getting married on the 12th Dec this year :)

Cnt wait to compare wedding plans and tips! x

Hey all

We've just booked our wedding for the 27th August 2011!!! Gonna be looking for loads of money saving tips!!!! :D :D :D

I am a newbie to the forum and was sooo happy to see this msg board here! :happydance:

My name is sarah and my fiance and i are getting married on the 12th Dec this year :)

omg finaly found someone else getting married on my date i too am december 12th 09:happydance:

i'm getting married thurs 8th april 2010 at amberley castle. So excited!!!!

i'm getting married thurs 8th april 2010 at amberley castle. So excited!!!!

Yay! Nearly my wedding twin! You're getting married the day after me! Just over 6 months left now! It is exciting! :happydance::happydance:

Beca :wave:

omg finaly found someone else getting married on my date i too am december 12th 09:happydance:

Woohooo!! my "wedding twin" ;-)

It will be soooo nice to follow eachother to our big day!
How are your plans coming along? we are having a "budget" wedding but still having a church wedding and a reception etc :)

:happydance:

Halloween 2009...not long now!!

I'm going to be one HUGE pregnant bride!

...and NO it is NOT fancy dress before you ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->