BnB Brides to be....your dates please!

HI there,

Can you put me down for 28th August 2010!! xxx

Gossip Girl - Bank holiday weekend!! :yipee: Lots of time to recover for the guests!! xxx

yep :) are you all sorted? all the fun bits are done just gotta wait and pay now xxx

Gossip Girl - Ermmm lets see.... Invites done... dress chosen... BM dresses Bought... Rings done... I think the main thing is cake... shoes.. tiara... etc Is there an August brides thread??? Do you keep thinking youve forgotten something being so organised??

I dont know if there is, yeh I keep thinking ...what have I forgotton but I think its just fiddely bits closer to the time ... iv got deposits on things like cake, photographer ect and had my accessory appointment with the bridal shop and chose my veil and tiara... eee 5 months isnt long at all is it :) I see you have ttc on hold till after wedding ..we tried that but couldnt do it ...too impatient lol xxx

Gossip - I set up a August brides thread.... just in case we get told off for posting in this thread! :rofl:

My wedding has been postponed. Date is unknown, but you can take me down. :(

my wedding date has changed from 29th august 2010 to .....den den dennnnn 23rd May 2010 :) due to babage in my belly xx

omg omg omg!!!! :happydance: first of all i know this is the 3rd time im saying a date....first it was 12th November 2010, then 9th September 2011 because of baby but ive finally talked everything through with my fiance about wanting to be married before the baby is born, and seeing as that is 23rd August then it has to be a quick one.

so basically we have decided to just have a small wedding at the registry office with really close family, then a lovely bbq afterwards with those selected people. it will be just me and my fiance with my mum, my dad & his wife, my sister & her fiance, my brother & his girlfriend, my other sister & her husband (& her 3 girls), my grandad, my fiance's parents, his sister & her boyfriend (& her son), & finally his nan. no aunties, no uncles, etc, just people close to us. i didnt want people there just because we are related, especially as we dont talk and i havent seen them in years. it just didnt feel right for my wedding, so those few people are perfect as they mean everything to us both. its all hush hush too, we've only told his mum (shes doing the food and booked the cake), my mum and my sister (the one with kids). we've told them that we dont want people to know until around July, so it suprises them all. :D

well we dont have a set date until we go to the registry office to book it, but its in July. we are going to try to get it for 24th but dont know if its free until next week when we see them. argh im so excited. will be back on when i have that date.

Can you take me off 24th of September and January 2011 please :D

We've decided to change it to the other side of the original date in September- as we were originally going to wait until we had the baby, but I want everything "right" for my labour and our childs' certificates.

So today we've managed to book the 19th of June - which is only a couple of months away - and I'll be about 24 weeks!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"