BnB Brides to be....your dates please!

Hey, add me please my date is 17th April 2011
Congratulations everyone! xx

can you take me off...i was down for 12th november 2010 but its been cancelled now, mainly because im pregnant. thanks

we have set a new date......this wont change. we did have this date originally then decided to have wedding on 12th november this year but now that im pregnant i wouldnt be able to lose weight in just 2-3 months for my dress so we have gone back to our original date....9th september 2011.....which would be the date he proposed to be last year. :D

We have just booked our wedding for the 25th august 2011. We are down on the list for sept 2013 at the mo so please can you change it for me, thanks! :D

Hi please can you put us down for 2/6/12 - it is provisionally booked and we are putting our deposit down next mon :happydance:

We have just booked our wedding for the 25th august 2011. We are down on the list for sept 2013 at the mo so please can you change it for me, thanks! :D

That's great news hon! You do realise, though, that if it wasn't for me actually finally getting married in April then a little part of me would hate you for being able to keep bringing your wedding forward?!?:dohh: I know it's silly and ridicuolous and probably makes me a bad person but it's true, especially considering how much it hurt having to put the wedding back twice when you've brought it forward twice and I think that sometimes I regret not eloping when we first got engaged. But there we go, I am getting married in April so I can be amazingly happy for you!!! :happydance::happydance:

Beca :wave:

That's great news hon! You do realise, though, that if it wasn't for me actually finally getting married in April then a little part of me would hate you for being able to keep bringing your wedding forward?!?:dohh: I know it's silly and ridicuolous and probably makes me a bad person but it's true, especially considering how much it hurt having to put the wedding back twice when you've brought it forward twice and I think that sometimes I regret not eloping when we first got engaged. But there we go, I am getting married in April so I can be amazingly happy for you!!! :happydance::happydance:

Well, we figured that it would spread the costs rather than finishing uni and having to pay for a wedding, find a place of our own as well as saving for a family and so having everything at the end would be difficult to manage. It just makes sense to get one large expenditure 'out the way' so to speak, although it's not like that at all lol, and then once we've finished uni we can concentrate on getting jobs and saving for a family. But yeh, we looked at a venue close to my house which we love and price wise for next year it's definately do-able providing we save save save for the next 18 months! So yeh, we thought sod it. lets go for it! :happydance:
As for hating me, lol that's a bit extreme but fair enough! Waiting for something you really really want is tough, and having to put it back twice sucks, but indeed you are now getting married in little over 2 months! Plus you will be able to settle and start a family years before me! :thumbup:

P.s. I'm glad you don't hate me lol :flower:

Well, we figured that it would spread the costs rather than finishing uni and having to pay for a wedding, find a place of our own as well as saving for a family and so having everything at the end would be difficult to manage. It just makes sense to get one large expenditure 'out the way' so to speak, although it's not like that at all lol, and then once we've finished uni we can concentrate on getting jobs and saving for a family. But yeh, we looked at a venue close to my house which we love and price wise for next year it's definately do-able providing we save save save for the next 18 months! So yeh, we thought sod it. lets go for it! :happydance:
As for hating me, lol that's a bit extreme but fair enough! Waiting for something you really really want is tough, and having to put it back twice sucks, but indeed you are now getting married in little over 2 months! Plus you will be able to settle and start a family years before me! :thumbup:

P.s. I'm glad you don't hate me lol :flower:

It makes perfect sense, hon! Especially financially as you'll both be considered independents and reliant on each other's income by the student loan people so you'll be in a great situation! I'm just a jealous bitch who wishes she could've done the same and I know myself well enough to know that I could quite easily be that petty and horrible (not that that's one of the things I particularly like about myself!)! I've been in a major funk today and I think a percieved injustice in the world made me angry. I definitely don't hate you at all! I'm happy that your happy! :kiss::hugs:

Pinks my gorgeous girl....can you put me down for 16th April 2011? :kiss:

xxx

Could I be added to the list for Sept. 11th or 18th 2010? We haven't decided about the date quite yet. Congrats Ladies!!!

Hey everyone!
Congrats on your up and coming big day :D

Me and Aaron(OH) have been engaged since 2008 and last week we booked our wedding for.....11th June 2011!
:happydance:
xx

We are bring our wedding forward, please change my date from 13th November 2010 to 21st August 2010! :happydance:

Just realised me and xjulesx are getting married on the same day :D

Exited much :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"