BnB PM Question Help

J

Jade--x

So I wondered why I hadn't been getting any PM messages the last few days and then just realised my inbox is 100% full (yes I manage to talk that much :dohh:)

Will the messages people sent me while its been full now I've deleted them come through now or will they be totally lost and have to be resent?

- Also an added apology I haven't been ignoring I've not been getting them :dohh: -

As far as I know the sender gets a message saying that your inbox is full so the message can't be sent....so you won't get the messages but the senders know that. I hope that helps :)

Thanks hun I've been on my phone this week as I've had no laptop and been away so I've totally forgot to clear them :dohh: x

Never had a full inbox! But I don't know how it works. :( I sent you a message last the day before yesterday - didn't get any 'Inbox is full message so hopefully it sent ' :)

No, they won't come through.
You will receive a notification via email to say who tried to PM you however. But that message hasnt been sent.

Thank you AtomicPink. I haven't been able to access my email it doesn't load on my phone. I've never had the problem before I always delete them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->