BnB Secret Santa - Ho Ho Ho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I throw this idea up with a gulp... :haha:

It's been years since I/we have done Secret Santa. Members have since been allowed to create Secret Santas however they turned out a disaster in the end so this year I'm thinking of taking it back on for some BnB Christmas spirit!

There would be membership requirements, one would be 500 posts (from the date of this post) if we went ahead but for now I just want to throw up a quick poll and gage the interest.

:xmas6:

Would love to do this!!!

Eeek! I used to LOVE doing this!! I'm so up for it! Xx

I would definitely be up for doing this😁

This sounds like a fab idea.

I don't think I post enough? But been on the forum for yeeeaarrssss mostly as a lurker til the Grotto opens :haha: I would love to do it though, I love getting post! :rofl:

I don't think I post enough? But been on the forum for yeeeaarrssss mostly as a lurker til the Grotto opens :haha: I would love to do it though, I love getting post! :rofl:
That's fine plus I recognise you.

x

I would love this. Been a lurker for almost 5 years. I need to get my ass posting lol....xxx

Would love to but I don't post enough...there's just not enough hours in my day!! I'll try harder!...x

Would love it too but am not sure I post enough either???

I'd be up for this! OH does the Reddit version. I think £10 would be more than reasonable even if postage was included within that price (as long as they reside in the same country).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back