BnB Secret Santa - Ho Ho Ho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely up for it... definitely don't post enough though. Need to work on that!

Just read the front post properly, I'll not be able to do 500 posts :sad1: I come on bnb every day and have been for nearly 7 years, and love the site, but just don't have the time to post all the time (plus my phone is a nightmare and typing messages takes forever).

Oh well...

I thought it meant people who have at least 500 posts already from that date not that we need to post 500 more times? I might be wrong though. X

I think it's got to be 500 posts from the date of the original post on this thread.

I thought it meant people who have at least 500 posts already from that date not that we need to post 500 more times? I might be wrong though. X

Thats how i read it too kirstybum and the only way that makes sense. I assume it just to make sure that people are committed to the site and less likely to bail on the whole thing?

I do think 500 posts is a lot though as apart from the xmas threads im definitely more a reader than a poster.

Thats how i read it too kirstybum and the only way that makes sense. I assume it just to make sure that people are committed to the site and less likely to bail on the whole thing?

I do think 500 posts is a lot though as apart from the xmas threads im definitely more a reader than a poster.

That's how I read it too, I think the reason the "from this date" was specified was specifically to stop people spamming the boards to get up to 500 before the secret santa started...?

Ladies I just realised one of the poll options was "I don't have 500 posts", so it must have meant what we thought (i.e. you needed to already have 500 posts at the time this thread started)

I think it's anybody with posts under 500 (from the day of thread) are exempt from joining in?

If it was 500 extra posts from the day, is Wobbles able to see and keep track of our post count by date?

I think it's anybody with posts under 500 (from the day of thread) are exempt from joining in?

If it was 500 extra posts from the day, is Wobbles able to see and keep track of our post count by date?

I really don't think it's that (hope not anyway!) because if they said 500 extra posts from the day, people would just post a million pointless messages all over the forum and it'd be spam city!

Oh i am so glad the 500 post thing has confused others , i didnt quite get it, but didnt want to ask.

Sorry for confusion -

You would have needed a min of 500 posts from date I posted this thread to avoid exactly what you mention: pointless posts. But a 6-12 month min membership will be necessary also (haven't decided yet).

x

Thread closed - SS 2017 now live!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/s...official-babyandbump-secret-santa-2017-a.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"