BnB Secret Santa - Ho Ho Ho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll work all that out if we go ahead :D

I'd love it but I think I'm the only Canadian. Or at least there aren't many of us so it wouldn't be very "secret" :xmas13:

I'd love it but I think I'm the only Canadian. Or at least there aren't many of us so it wouldn't be very "secret" :xmas13:
Some people like posting/receiving from other countries .. if going ahead there will be a question about posting to other countries, your answer would play a part in that too.

So you would be asked to specify one or all options you are happy to post to UK US CA x

Is ireland included in this (republic)??

I'll happily post to Ireland so I'm sure it is...(not much of a surprise if I'm the only one who says that though haha)

I'd post to most places, US is limited to what can be sent due to package size (can only be a large letter). Unless something is bought from amazon. Just need to work out postage costs. Canada is around £9 for a small parcel which isn't too bad.

Hadn't thought of it - isn't Ireland the same with RM?

Pretty sure the Irish equivalent is an post, at least that's what I remember from when I lived there. It was easy enough to post stuff back to England though, and pretty quick.

Yeah it's An Post and it only takes an extra day or two to post to the uk. I post to my sister in London all the time

Yeah I took part in one before it all started going tits up :rofl: I like the idea if you're in charge Wobbs! xx

We'll get this going Monday and hopefully we'll be able to include all that want to be involved :D. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"