this was best i could do on short notice lol
gotta love glitter letters!
002.jpg

General Pic Guidelines:
Bump and sign with BnB screenname with face fully visible
OR
whatever else haha

I'll be doing one later.
Am being slightly fake by not doing one now (i have no make up on, messy hair and PJ's and would prefer to not take a picture while i look like this :haha:)
Will have mine up tomorrow for sure. :)

Only problem is.
EmandBub's facebook contained a 'proof pic' so i'm not sure what we're doing... it's not going to solve anything, there could still be fakers posting 'proof pics'

:cry:
this sucks man, bigtime

I'll be doing one later.
Am being slightly fake by not doing one now (i have no make up on, messy hair and PJ's and would prefer to not take a picture while i look like this :haha:)
Will have mine up tomorrow for sure. :)

Only problem is.
EmandBub's facebook contained a 'proof pic' so i'm not sure what we're doing... it's not going to solve anything, there could still be fakers posting 'proof pics'

:cry:
this sucks man, bigtime

haha yeah, as you can see, i got all dolled up :haha:
and i know, i'm not sure either, i can't come up with a better way to prove i'm real though :/

Can we say that face, bare bump and sign must all be present in photo?

Seems the safest.

What if we don't have a bump, baby instead? :flower:

Mine will be me, bare bumped, holding a sign with my username, standing in front of my 'Shaun' letters (what i'm naming my son) and holding a printed copy of my 3d scan
:haha:
maybe OTT but idc

Mine will be me, bare bumped, holding a sign with my username, standing in front of my 'Shaun' letters (what i'm naming my son) and holding a printed copy of my 3d scan
:haha:
maybe OTT but idc

darn! i wish i'd remembered the scan! maybe i'll do a new one later, although i have no 3ds, so idk if it would show lol

Ill do 1 too but Em had them on her FB so doubt they mean much xxx

Doubt they mean much cause if someone can pass off their non pregnant stomach that well as a baby bump... Anyone is welcome to add my facebook and have a nosey! PM for details. I dont post my scans on here for the reason that some people do steal them and its easy for them to just crop the name off. They are on my facebook though :)

Hey sorry for being nosey but are people making fake profiles or something? xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back