BnB stalker

I dont stalk anyone but I look at other posts if someone makes a reference to another thread I had missed,or if they mention something I want to know about:blush:
Also I check up on people if they go missing for a while cos Im really nice and caring like that:smug:

*makes mental note to be more interesting in order to gain stalker* :rofl:

how do you even find out if anyone looked at your profile?

how do you even find out if anyone looked at your profile?

Ooh I hope you can't find out, i'm always accidentally clicking on people's profiles coz I'm on my phone and my fingers are so fat I keep hitting the wrong button! I hope people don't think I'm stalking them when it happens!

I stalk V2007 because of her profile pic :haha: not really but dang that is some hot hunk of man.

I dont really stalk but I suppose Ill look at some threads if someone who is usually funny started them like Snowball or Wriggly, their threads are always funny x

Hmmmmm there's no one I stalk all the time but there may have been some in the past. Some people who are always causing drama I like to stalk when I'm bored just to pass the time!

I don't particularly stalk anybody :haha: but if I like what someone has posted, or if they interest me I'll maybe look at some of their other posts, that's usually when I'm bored though :shrug:

xo

I do this too.
Or if there is the odd weirdo that crops up I'll do it then too!!:haha:

Not really but I know a good thread when I see the poster and it's usually quite entertaining, either for a good laugh or a bit of controversy.

My threads are always dead serious, aimed at providing everyone to get into a bit of heated activity and thus have a healthy mass debate :rofl:

My threads are always dead serious, aimed at providing everyone to get into a bit of heated activity and thus have a healthy mass debate :rofl:

You live in a dream world.

It's MY threads that provide everyone to get into a bit of heated activity and thus have a healthy mass debate :rofl:

V xxx

Not really 'stalk' but there are certain members i do like reading posts from,that stand out. Iywkim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->