BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

You know what... if we took the drunkards clue and the three letters given were T,Z and Y we would have it in the bag!

:shock: and i stood up for you!

Lol I know :) Which is why I don't really think it's you, if you was a mistress you would have voted for me and pushed others to do the same to save Panda. You won't be getting my vote Tezzy :)

Holly are you not able to make a poll (for next time) where we can click on the votes to see who voted who?

Yes if you all are wanting it done that way then the next poll i can do?

Ok cool. Just thought it might help us figure out who the mistresses are. Like whoever has voted Tezzy already is probably a mistress. If we could have see who voted we could have been onto them if you get me? I suppose it's up to everyone else though, if they all think it would help?

I think thelilbump is one because she was the 1st person to vote for jenny on the 1st night

i voted panda and didn't cast a vote the second night because i was unsure (tho majority had it anyway)

sorry i havent been on here ladies i have had a really bad day....i had a sad phone call..my horse has been poorly shes had to go to hospital and she has got to be put down!! at least she wont be i pain anymore etc...

im now back here, kind of caught up, who are we all thinking...

serina left herself out of the equation when making the list of the possibilities, tezzy has been quite vocal but i have no clue, clairebear is a possibility,,,but why i dont know and i cant remember who else it was lol

what are we all thinking and why?

h x

sorry i havent been on here ladies i have had a really bad day....i had a sad phone call..my horse has been poorly shes had to go to hospital and she has got to be put down!! at least she wont be i pain anymore etc...

im now back here, kind of caught up, who are we all thinking...

serina left herself out of the equation when making the list of the possibilities, tezzy has been quite vocal but i have no clue, clairebear is a possibility,,,but why i dont know and i cant remember who else it was lol

what are we all thinking and why?

h x

So sorry to hear about your horse :hugs:

i do think theres 2, but mainly because of the amount left and the amount of nights left!

its like trying to guess the big brother evictions!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->