BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

aww serina that's fantastic!! i have a feeling this ones a boy! i wouldn't know what to do with a little boy!

4 more votes left to come in and its currently a draw :)

good news serina :)

Heeeey, not got long on here atm, who are we voting for? Did we get a clue of the PD? Not been able to get on today so just popped on to see if you needed my clue although it's a bit late lol

Heeeey, not got long on here atm, who are we voting for? Did we get a clue of the PD? Not been able to get on today so just popped on to see if you needed my clue although it's a bit late lol

Vickie who u know is on faithful side as gone for dani ...so have i x

I didn't have physical morning sickness, just bad nausea and i've got a lil madam.

Yea the mistress has numbers in its username which narrowed it down to;

bigbelly2
dawny690
sam#3
sarah88
serina27
embo216
danni2609

Vickie who u know is on faithful side as gone for dani ...so have i x

Thanx again for trying to get everyone to vote me out maybe you have something to hiude serina??

bexy dawny had several votes already this morning before the clue was in....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->