BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Mistresses could you ALL please PM your HEAD MISTRESS before 9.45pm so she can PM me the person you want to vote off.

I soo wish I could be a fly on the wall on your PM's! How cool would it to be the Head Mistress!!!!

why would that matter to you tasha hey????????????

bit of a slip up there was it!!!!!!! :muaha:

i voted danni, when I logged on this morning dawny already had several votes and people voted for her before the clue was revealed making me think the mistresses are pulling for her

lol Sam i just thought that!!!! Oh no surely your not a secret mistress!!!

why would that matter to you tasha hey????????????

bit of a slip up there was it!!!!!!! :muaha:

Cos then the reveal would at 10pm, and that matters

Shall I explain again?? I have voted for Panda Ally, Panda Ally, Claire, and Danni, nothing points to me.

So it's looking close between dawny and Danni then, I really don't think Dawny is a mistress so hope the results change. Either that or I've voted for the wrong one!!! x

i voted danni, when I logged on this morning dawny already had several votes and people voted for her before the clue was revealed making me think the mistresses are pulling for her

How does people voting for Dawny make me suspect? I voted Dawny because i need to save myself and my obviously very foolish faithful team mates!

My house is such a tip and I should tidy up but i'm just so comfy on the couch :(

i did tonnes of cleaning today!!!!!

i even did behind the couch and sorted out all the kids toys into neat storage boxes :rofl:

Embo no point in going now reveal is in half hour

lol tezzy your very good! I house was spotless before her party on sunday but once Lily gets going there's no stopping her! Someone bought her blocks for her birthday and she puts them allll over the house :dohh:

i did tonnes of cleaning today!!!!!

i even did behind the couch and sorted out all the kids toys into neat storage boxes :rofl:

Yay you, I did the main housework yesterday so just a quick clean up in a little bit.

Today I have concentrated on firstly getting 100 posts today so I reached 1000, and did that so am not concentrating on getting to 1100 as then I have done two hundred posts in one day, now thats what I call productive :rofl:

:wave:

feeling abit bleurgh today ladies so mightnt be on much this evening :( voted for danni so I guess we'll see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->