BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

I am thinking yes, but it depends on what everyone else says

sorry girls I'm trying to make a lasagna for dinner at the moment

the extra vote could go either way really. If you think we can convince someone to vote with us than okay :)

tbh i think the best idea would be to promote an original player up to PD.

i think if we bring a new player into the game with 3 days to run it may cause more confusion and hassle than its worth. At least with someone already in the game they know whats what?

OR

we could bring back a "dead" player as the PD?

You girls can do it either way, have a new player as a PD or promote an existing one?

I don't know about the PD think, it is 1 more vote but one that could swing either way.

existing or bring back a dead person, I don't think it's right to bring in an outsider...way to confusing

That wouldn't make a difference to vote PP, but if there's a new person they still get the full faithful votes?

Oh well just a suggestion as Bexy said we need a PD..

tbh i think the best idea would be to promote an original player up to PD.

i think if we bring a new player into the game with 3 days to run it may cause more confusion and hassle than its worth. At least with someone already in the game they know whats what?

OR

we could bring back a "dead" player as the PD?

You girls can do it either way, have a new player as a PD or promote an existing one?

i think bringing back jenny (she's the only dead player) could be an option as she has been keeping a finger in the game. I don't think there would eb much point in promoting someone to PD as there are no clues left are there?

when the mistresses lost a player or whatever than an existing player was promoted instead of an outside person being brought on. I think the same should be done for the faithful or as holly said bring back one of the dead of LB is out....

Oh I like the idea of bringing back some one from the dead

:happydance:

Just thought I would do that to up my post count :rofl:

I honestly dont mind whichever way you girls want to do it ... just giving you some possible options to discuss amongst yourselves

I am more spammy than Holly on here :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->