BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Wasn't tezzy pushing against voting sarah last night and called us all sheep?:|

so faithful do we want to go without a clue and vote one of those two? i'm fine with that as long as we all vote the same way. so we can win ;)

No Bexy I didn't go outside (for long) my child has swine flu, or something close! :dohh:

True about that....I've thought about Tezzy for awhile, but like Vickie said, I don't want to randomly vote and waste my vote!

lol they wouldn't want me sparks but your right they would want mamafy and her notebook!

i would be happy to go without a clue and vote tezzy but i want to see what people are thinking so we win again!

i would think anyone faithful would know serina is not a mistress looking at the vote today :lol:

sorry girls stan's on a business call so I'm popping back and forth, can't have hannah screaming in the background

so faithful do we want to go without a clue and vote one of those two? I'm fine with that as long as we all vote the same way. So we can win ;)

yeah i'm happy to go with out a clue x

I will go without a clue if we vote tezzy or danni than we can save our last clue for tomorrow?

I think we should go without a clue, too. I think we're on a roll and know most of who the mistresses are (hopefully)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->