BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

evening all!!!!

eugh...... im poorly :(

im convinced its swine flu!!! :lol: its def man flu at the least!!
i feel CRAP!! :hissy:

Vickie, you're moving too?! We are moving next Friday, the 8th. So I've been spending all my extra time packing and stuff. It's exhausting!

yep Jenny we live in a one bedroom condo and there is absolutely no space! Stan and I sleep on the living room floor :rofl: Can't wait to move. We're moving the weekend after you

Oh, wow Vickie! I can understand why you'd want to move! I'm excited to move, but I hate packing! Ugh!

:rofl: Me too, especially hard with Hannah around. I dread unpacking more though :rofl:

Yes, with Valerie around it makes it much harder! I'm nervous about the move with her, wondering how she'll get accustomed to the new place and what not. We'll see!

Jack took to our new house well they both should be ok x

I think Hannah will be okay once all the people we've enlisted to help with the move leave :rofl:

Just popping on before number one prat arrives. I am SO not in the mood. I won't be here for the reveal but I will be back on later to give you my long awaited clue :)

:hi: right im back for the evenging ladies but im not in a great mood, ive hurt my neck again and its killing, can only turn my head to the left and not the right :hissy: :hissy:

good luck bex!! if all else fails just kill him, we'll be your alibi's :rofl:

Oooo dear theres a lot of us either poorly or in a bad mood tonight... not good :(

Im laying on the sofa feeling sorry for myself and everything is aching and literally my whole head is bunged up :hissy:
i hate being ill........ i cant even take anything :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->