BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Think about my username, would they really give the clue as being the first letter? I understand why I'm suspected as I DO actually fit the criteria, just very obviously.

The only thing is panda is pushing towards jenny which makes me think she is the honey trap but then jenny is pushing us to either nikki or panda so she could be the honey, All I know is we have to get this right and win xx

Anyway if I say anything else I'll be accused of being 'too defensive' so all I'll say is good luck girls, and good night :) See you tomorrow no doubt xXx

nite girls :wave:

I'm here too :D but may go see whats going on around the rest of bnb :lol:

Think about my username, would they really give the clue as being the first letter? I understand why I'm suspected as I DO actually fit the criteria, just very obviously.

It said the letter N is IN the username not at the start so could be any of you three but I dont think its you, if it is I will not be impressed with you :sulk: :rofl: :muaha:

It said the letter N is IN the username not at the start so could be any of you three but I dont think its you, if it is I will not be impressed with you :sulk: :rofl: :muaha:

Lol You mean you wouldn't be impressed with an impressive fibber! hehe

I;m also thinking that if we succeed in getting the first mistress we can dis-count the other 2 suspects as I don't think the clues would lead us to 2 mistresses as then there would be a higher chance of them being found out :lol:

the other game really screwed me up :rofl:

Right girls I'm taking madam up to bed. See you tomorrow, sweet dreams xXx

I;m also thinking that if we succeed in getting the first mistress we can dis-count the other 2 suspects as I don't think the clues would lead us to 2 mistresses as then there would be a higher chance of them being found out :lol:

If the ones that gets voted off is wrong, I DEFINATELY know who my next vote will be lol!

If the ones that gets voted off is wrong, I DEFINATELY know who my next vote will be lol!

Exactly Nikki :yipee:

Yes are you saying your a fibber then??

Yes are you saying your a fibber then??

Lol definately not! I really am off now before the baby wakes up and I ain't even been to bed yet lol! xXx

lol i think it nicky or panda. My gut instinct telling me it not jenny x

:wave: night ladies. think thats me off to bed too!!

Finally some good theories instead of just spam :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"