• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

BnB Village - Who Wants To Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to say if dumb people can play it then it should be a breeze for us, but it came out higgledy piggledy :rofl:

I was trying to say if dumb people can play it then it should be a breeze for us, but it came out higgledy piggledy :rofl:

haha.. well unfortunately, i'm the dumbest of the dumb right now... but i'll give it a bloomin good go!! x

Ema fault:lol:...i'm in if you need me still x

I just didnt want you to miss out :D XxxX

Look at previous posts :winkwink:
I'm likely to get confused haha!! x

Yep, still room! :yipee:

One more to go!

Don't worry Kerry, none of us is really sure :rofl:

Not even me and i made it up :rofl:

Is Bexy online? She said she wanted in last night but dont want to put her down without a thumbs up

I'm panicking!!!What have I let myself in for ha ha

If we can find one more within the next 15 minutes we can start day one of the game today ... just an hour late :lol: wont be too bad. I can get all of the pm's sent out within 5 mins.

Then we can all get to the nitty gritty and see who we think is a goody or a baddy :lol:

ha ha what are we like.I've got wine,easter eggs and a good film to watch but nope I'm glued to here xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"