BnB Villagers - Your Thoughts

Was a brilliant game

I think it lasted a little long, so like all said 7 days would be good. Not as many clues, although the clues we got, took us ages to work out!!

I loved chatting to people i wouldnt normally chat to. I think the town mayor was a good role, but once she voted to save Kay that seemed it, and we didn't see her after. Maybe elaborate on the role, or like others said, add some other power people..

Overall though an ace game, and would definatly play again, once all the newbies have had a chance to kill off nasty HV's and save the mummies!! :D

I didn't take part in this one but i would like to the next one.....x

Just an idea and i don't know how possible it would be... but would it be possible to have more than one game running alongside each other? Maybe give the villages a different name or something, so that more people could play? Like have 2 or 3 games running at a time xx

Just an idea and i don't know how possible it would be... but would it be possible to have more than one game running alongside each other? Maybe give the villages a different name or something, so that more people could play? Like have 2 or 3 games running at a time xx

You probably could but 2 different people would have to run it, there is too much work for one person on one game really, may well have 2 people on the next one :) I didnt realise how hard it would be to keep up!!

Have already written the second one just got to tweek it and set it straight so will probably go up towards the end of the week!!

dont start it on a friday im at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thought it was a great idea x

You probably could but 2 different people would have to run it, there is too much work for one person on one game really, may well have 2 people on the next one :) I didnt realise how hard it would be to keep up!!

Have already written the second one just got to tweek it and set it straight so will probably go up towards the end of the week!!

I figured it might be too much work xx

I'm happy to help pp if you need more help :)

I know i didnt play but i really enjoyed reading through it all and trying to figure out who the HVs were. Hopefully will get to play the next game.

I looked at it once and it looked kinda fun but then I got confused when I read the directions lol Glad you all had fun and maybe I will play sometime! xx

I thought it was really good but could have done with more clues!!! At the end people were just guessing so a few more clues would have been good :)

xxx

What did you like?
Amy being in the game.

What didnt you like?
Amy being thrown out of the game.

What could be better?
Amy staying in the game.

I hate Toria! :sulk:

Can I play next? I tried to read it but lost the plot with the last one! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts