Body changes.

Babydance

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm only about 5 weeks and can already feel a roundness to my tummy, has anybody else noticed this or when did you notice you tummy growing? xx

I'm 6+3 and I feel huge! It's just bloating...I get really bad trapped wind in the evenings too x

hey i am10 weeks tomorrow and ifeel lots bigger than before i cant get my older jeans on aswell :) x

hehe who knew we'd be so happy to be fat, swollen, windy and not fit into any of our clothes! lol xx

I have a photo somewhere from when I was 5 weeks and I looked about 3 months pregnant! Some of the bloating has started to go down now, but I still feel huge!

im a little worried as i had a chem preg last month i just cant accept i am preg so we have decided not to tell anyone till 12 week scan.. just a bit worried i wont be able to hide it as my mum is expecting me to be preg anytime so i know shes looking out for it!! Any ideas? ive not been to docs yet but will request an early scan aswell xx

I have a photo somewhere from when I was 5 weeks and I looked about 3 months pregnant! Some of the bloating has started to go down now, but I still feel huge!

I'd love to see that! I am looking forward to having a baby bump ... it will be lovely to have a firm stomach for once :rofl:

This is me before:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/omisselizabetho/before.jpg

and at 4+5:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/omisselizabetho/preggo006.jpg

it looks worse under clothes:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/omisselizabetho/preggo007.jpg

I've been desperately trying to cover up as we're not telling anyone. I've been told it's just bloating and it does seem to go up and down daily but I'm already having to buy new clothes that hang loosely to skim over it!

I think my belly is only now starting to turn into a bump, i've just been bloated loads up till a week ago. I'm gutted aswell coz my boobs haven't grown! i'm one of those girls that at 28 is still in trainer bras lol. They might yet

xx

Man my boobs are huge!!! This happened with my first daughter and I remember thinking that was as big as they would get. I was even more surprised after I gave birth and they filled with milk and got even bigger. I am normally about a B cup but I went up to a DD when nursing!!! I am about a D now and was during my first pregnancy as well... Yeah, I have the belly just like you guys! It's mostly bloat but it SURE LOOKS like baby. I have caught people looking at my tummy in public. I guess the Dolly Parton boobs don't help to hide things any!!!

The boobs thing has been a nightmare for me. I used to be a 38E, then I started dieting and got down to a 36FF and then a 36DD. However, I no longer fit in my bra and will have to go for a resize when I get time to go for one so at the moment I'm trying to find all my old bras until one fits! They're SO incredibly painful too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->