Body is upside down!

J

JackiePed

Hi all,
I am TTC after mc at 7 weeks. Would have been #3 for me. Of course, my first two were surprises (despite using bc), and now that I actually TRY for one, I lost it. :-(
Anyway, doc said it's ok to try again right away, so even though I haven't had af yet since mc, I figured might as well hop back on the train! Problem is, i CAN'T READ MY BODY! :-(
I feel like I can't count on any symptom, because I don't know if they are real or if my body is just thrown for a loop. SO.. here's the scoop, see if you can offer any info for me:

m/c on Sept 8, finished bleeding Sept. 13
BFN pregnancy test finally around Sept 15 or 16, so I knew hormones had left and I was 'back to normal'.
If it were a regular cycle, assumed I would O on Sept 22 or 23, was opk testing but not consistently because I traveled some of those days, never did get a pos. OPK but like I said, didn't test on 23 because I was traveling--could have easily missed the surge. Had ewcm on days that I expected to have it, and felt the weird O twinges right on time, as if everything was normal timing-wise.

Buuut.... Pos opk on Sept 25, which would indicate O on 26-ish? Can't remember what cm was like on that day.

Problem is... yesterday, which would have been only about 4 dpo from 26th... I had major af-type cramps, which is not normal for me at all. They were the kind that, in a normal cycle, would tell me AF was starting any minute. Had them most of the day. Too late to be O cramps, too early to be implantation cramping. I don't feel them today...at least not so far.
*sigh* So... was my late pos lh test weird and I really did O when I expected to (which could have made that implantation cramping), or am I just crazy?

Did anyone experience this who TTC'd immediately following an early m/c? Am I reading too much into it?

I am 4 dpo my first cycle after my chemical. I had cramping yesterday along with nausea and a headache. I have no idea the cause, but wanted to let you know you're not alone. Today I feel a bit better. Periodic cramping, but not like yesterday. My O was confirmed with my temps although it came a couple of days earlier than a usual cycle. No clue what's going on!

Adanma

Weird... I wonder why everyone's reading this but not replying..? It was my first BnB post ever, so maybe I broke some etiquette or something that I don't even know about? :shrug: Otherwise, I'll assume no one really knows the answer to my question.:D

Hi Jackie
You did nothing wrong. I'll be honest, I probably wouldn't have replied to your initial post just because I don't know how to answer it. Wouldn't want to give you duff information. I suspect thats all it is as I've found B&B-ers to be very friendly and supportive. Sorry for your loss, lets hope you get your sticky bean soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->