• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

body pillow

Ginag88

First Time Mommy WTT#2
Reaction score
Hey ladies have any of you felt the need to start using a body pillow? I've been trying to save that heavenly night touch when I hit third trimester but I'm considering giving in since I'm just starting to feel uncomfortable. I'm only 20 weeks

Oh gosh yes! I'm only 15 weeks and I have been using mine since about 12 weeks. I am a huge stomach sleeper so being able to tilt my body on the side and relieve some pressure from my belly is really helpful. I'm not even showing that much and I still find it so wonderful to use! It's my 3rd pregnancy and I started using it way sooner than my last 2! Lol I'd say use one for comfort now and don't put it off!

I started using one at about 20 weeks as I have really bad pain in my hips and back. I love it!!

I haven't felt the need for one. My bump rests comfortably on the bed. Maybe it is my anatomy but I never really needed one last time either. :shrug:

I was going to get one but started using cushions. I just couldn't get round to going an now thinking I might carry on with the cushions.

I tried to get along with jus pillows but the torture must end, body pillow here I come

I have the dream genii and couldn't live without it! I've used it so much I need a new one.. been using it from about 14 weeks, helps my hips as much as anything!

Yep - I started using mine as soon as I started sleeping on my side again. I just feel more supported with it, even if not uncomfortable yet :).

I had the same plan, but threw my back out Tuesday night, so it came out of the loft. Sooooo comfortable! I'm 22 weeks.

Another one joining you ladies. I only planned on using it later in the pregnancy but gave in at 18 weeks if I remember correctly. Now I'm not sure why I ever felt the need to postpone this, it is so much better sleeping with it!

Hey ladies have any of you felt the need to start using a body pillow? I've been trying to save that heavenly night touch when I hit third trimester but I'm considering giving in since I'm just starting to feel uncomfortable. I'm only 20 weeks

I have a 12ft body pillow and it is heaven sent :cloud9: Definitely get yourself one asap. Then afterwards tied in a big knot they make amazing baby nests xx

My husband has ordered me one, i'm 20 weeks and have started having some restless nights!

????

Another one joining you ladies. I only planned on using it later in the pregnancy but gave in at 18 weeks if I remember correctly. Now I'm not sure why I ever felt the need to postpone this, it is so much better sleeping with it!

yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->