bodysuits and cloth nappies

Hanna

Reaction score
my lo is quite petite and although she is almost 3 months old, she still fits in her 0-3 body suits. but with washable nappies on, they are a bit stretched. if i move to the size above, they are enormous in width (mothercare ones in particular). How do you do? do you use body suits at all?
PS we use bumgenuis & little lamb

my lo is quite petite and although she is almost 3 months old, she still fits in her 0-3 body suits. but with washable nappies on, they are a bit stretched. if i move to the size above, they are enormous in width (mothercare ones in particular). How do you do? do you use body suits at all?
PS we use bumgenuis & little lamb

maybe try some vest extenders if the only reason they aren't fitting is because of the nappy, you can usually get packets of 3 for £4 is and they fit most brands of vest :)

Theo is 11 weeks today on 99.6th percentile for length and literally the last few day into 3-6 month vests. So I dont have a problem at all.
donna here sell the vest extenders in her shop www.milliesnappies.co.uk

aaahhh brilliant!!!! i never knew this existed. thanks ladies.

sainsburys vests !!! they are super slim so i just go up a size to accommodate her butt and they still fit widthwise :flower:

tbh i just use bigger ones lol, they do look a bit huge but if she has a teeshirt over the top then you cant really tell :shrug:

or use vest extenders like the others suggested :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->