bogeys

mickey

Reaction score
Juleika always has big bogeys. they are white, yellow and greenish!

is this normal?

thx guys :hi:

I'd say so... Well... actually im presuming so as Olivia gets them too... and well adults get them so why shouldnt babys?

I know I havent been much help but personally I arent worried about Olivias.

x

Yeah, definitely. And it isn't too cute!!! :) I use a baby saline nasal solution nearly daily as part of Simon's bath routine. It helps liquify it all and helps in regualr cleaning. It also made it much easier to clean out his nose when he had a little cold a few weeks backand was stuffy. He was used to it so didn't protest too much.

:rofl:

I was wondering what bogeys were! LOL

Here we call them boogers!

just looks like they are bothering her sometimes as they seem to block her nose :baby:

the baby grooming set I have, came with a thing to remove congestion, but man, this thing is way to big for her tiny nose :dohh:

I had problems too because the little pump thingies that come in those sets really don't work. At the drug sotre, the pharmacist recommended using the one you'd normally use to wash ears. It worked quite well. You just insert it by the nostril, not too deep, and it helps to celar the baby's nose pretty easily. At our mommy-baby activities, they showed us a pump. It's made with a little tube you put in your mouth to suck the boogers out. But don't worry, you put a piece of tissue in it so it doesn't all go too far!!! ;) Haven't needed it yet but my mommy friends swear by it. I'll let you know when we use it. By the way, the brand is BeLVITAL.And now that I look at it, it's actually called a baby nose-blow. Maybe it would help you, Mickey... I think they can also be purchased online.

thx, I will go to the pharmacy to have a look at the ear one :hi:

I'm not too sure about the one you put in the mouth, as she is gnawing and biting on everything at the moment, so not sure if I could use it.

Mickey,

You put the tube part in your mouth but the other end in her nose. I think it should be ok even though she's wanting to bite everything she gets a hand on. ;)

https://www.pharmaservices.fr/articles/mouche_bebe_belv1_gd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"