Bolognaise sauce left out overnight...what do i do?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Yesterday evening i made some spaghetti belognaise...i told my OH to stick the bolognaise sauce in the fridge when he gets in as i had a early night...iv just woken up to see he bloody left it out all night!! :growlmad: I guess i will have to bin it right? i dont want to risk any of us getting ill!! xx

yeah i would bin it hun! cant remember the amount of times that has happened in our house lol

thats happened to us loads of times too lol....we always bin it if its been left out

Unless its been realy hot in your kitchen, i personaly would still eat it. Just make sure its heated up realy high.

You aint got to bin it.

I always make a massive batch of spaghetti bolognaise and then freeze batches, but I always leave it in the pot on the stove over night to totally cool down before I freeze it and never had any problems before.

Should be still alroght. We mostly leave the bolognese sauce in the pan over night .(covered with the lid though)

If you have a cold kitchen I would still eat it as long as its thoroughly heated up, I wouldn't give it to LO though.

my dad cooks his in huge pots and leaves it on over night, then gives it a thorough cook through bfore freezing it, never made me ill in 26 years :). plus 2nd day spag bol is always better!!

As long as its heated up enough to kill any bacteria, its just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->