special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
New season starting soon!!!!

Anyone else as excited as me? :blush:

I love the relationship between Booth and Bones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu5KCDoyS3M&feature=related

Makes me tingle lol :blush:

me, me me, I LOVE bones cant wait, think Angela and Hodgins need to get back together, Camille needs a love life and Booth and Brennan need to start stepping their thing up a gear! oh and def more sweets I love that guy he's such a dork :haha: x

I agree on all points! :)

Especially on the sweets bit, he is so cute. Iv seen the trailer for season 5 and booth tells her he loves her! "in a atta girl kinda way" lol

awww i got wayyyyy to excited thre before i read the full post :dohh: hmm one forced kiss at xmas 2 years ago is that all we get..... think they need another near death experience get things movin x

Hiya there-what is Bones??? I am a bit of a TV addict and always on the look out for new series to get hooked on!

OMG you are soooo missing out, get yourself onto tv.com and search it basically this HOT FBI guy (angel from buffy :happydance:) is teamed with a forensic anthropologist 'bones' to solve various murders, usually when only remains are left, she has a team of geeks to help solve the murder and the dynamic is amazing. Its very scientific based but really quirky as bones has NO interpersonal skills what so ever and Booth is just very witty they have this 'will they/wont they' chemistry, well worth a viewing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->